Tuesday, December 1, 2015

On the First Day of Christmas...

It's CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Yayay!!! I am so so excited that it's December and officially Christmas time. And with Christmas comes December To Do's. Yes, I made a to-do list for Christmas Break- what can I say? I have lots to accomplish, and I make lists for everything. 

One thing I want to do is write a post every day of December through Christmas- like a written version of Vlogmas- we'll call it Blogmas ;) So I'm trying to think of things to do during break that I can share with all of you. Here's what I've got so far:

Sleep (past 8 o'clock) 
Decorate my room
Bake + swap
Build a snowman
Ice skating
Watch every Disney Princess movie (in one shot)
Watch every Christmas movie
Read, read, read
Sleepovers
Workout
Bonfires
Volunteer
Wash my car
Sew
Self-Spa day
Donate blood
Write posts about people in my life that really touch my heart and deserve to be recognized for theirs. 



I really just want to take time to recharge. School is weird because there's always something to do, and you can't really take time and not think about everything you have to finish. Like your mind is always going and going and going. Hence an entire month off. WOOHOO!!

I mean, obviously I need to get through finals first. And some of these are a bit vague, but like I said my goal is to post every day, and just share about my day. Hopefully I 'll be able to make it interesting. 

There's something so romantic to me about Christmas time; I think it's a time that people hold close to their hearts, a time of nostalgia and reflection for many; a time of magic and hope. This may be partly due to movies like It's a Wonderful Life- everything will be alright in the end, and family and friends are the most valuable things in life. I think it presents things that people long for at Christmas time as well as the rest of the year.


I am so excited for what this Christmas holds <3 Enjoy each day, and don't get caught up in the shopping and crowds, but take the time to remember your blessings.

Merry Christmas!!
xoxoxoxo,
Katie





No comments:

Post a Comment