Friday, December 11, 2015

Blogmas Day 11: The Cookie Monster


Or in cookies!! 

Today was cookie day- I spent all day (5 hours)  making cookies for the neighbors (and us, of course), and some to leave at work because I made a lot more than I needed...whoops ;)
It was an adventure. 
I played Christmas music  and stayed in my pajamas and partied until I had to buy more brown sugar because I ran out. And then I had to put pants on.


I made 4 batches of chocolate chip cookies...



  2 batches salted caramel (these are the best).


2 batches of white chocolate cranberry


Totally didn't realize I had to chill the dough for the last two recipes...That slowed things down a little.




The kitchen was a mess! But no point in cleaning up until I'm finished.




Cookies for everyone! Haha, it didn't help that we only have two cookie sheets; I had to keep shifting things around as I made more and more dough. 



At least ten plates of cookies waiting to go to our neighbors:)




And I had some fun in the process ;)
Talk about a long day. But, I was in a great mood for work, so I guess that's a plus. 
What are some of your favorite cookies? Always willing to try new recipes!
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment