Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Day 22: The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway

Looooong, long day for me today. I covered mom's shift at work this morning from 9-1 (yes we work at the same store). Then I also worked my own shift from 2-6. Let's just say my feet hurt and bit when I got home. It was crazy busy- no surprise for Christmas Eve eve eve. 

I did treat myself to some Halo Top Ice Cream with Christmas money I got yesterday- it's way too expensive to buy on a regular basis, but I really wanted to try some. Just so you know: it tastes like regular ice cream; meaning: really good.


Halo Top ice cream has 240 calories in  the whole container ( in real life: one serving, in the food world: four servings).  Whew! Talk about a great caloric deal- when a half cup serving of typical ice cream has at least 120 calories. 
Considering this pint is equal to the least amount of ice cream I eat at one time, it didn't take long to finish this up. Ice cream is one of those things I eat really fast. And ice cream tastes better when it's really cold outside- is that just me?

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! 
If you're reading this, thanks for sticking with me. 
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment