Saturday, December 19, 2015

Day 19: Please No More Cookies

So we have neighbors who walk their cat and it is seriously the cutest thing.

I am seriously my own worst enemy when it comes to food guys. People don't take me seriously when I tell them I struggle with self-control in the area of food. Like, I think I need to quit chocolate all together. I'll take one bite of something and then I can't stop. "Well don't even take the first bite then, Katie" WELL NO DUH I KNOW THAT. ugh. Like some days are really good, and then some days I  seriously feel like I have to eat all the junk food in the house so that it's gone and then I won't be able to eat any more of it. This is why I am almost always chewing gum. Please don't give me cookies or chocolates as gifts. 
Feeling kind of sluggish today anyway. Going to try and counter-act the cookie dough a bit with yoga and a run.


  


My favorite sweatshirt accurately described my attitude about going for said run, but I felt much better afterward, and refreshed. Just had some lentil soup and a cheesy bagel for dinner:) NO MORE COOKIES. 


Mom brought home a puppy from PetSmart today. He's cute. No name at this point, but he's a lover and he likes to sleep like me, so.

I was really encouraged by a sweet friend today who told me to keep up the blogging because more people read it than I realize. I hope that's true, but even just that thought was really nice to hear. 

Merry Christmas everyone:)
Remember, tomorrow is a new day, and God will use it if You let Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment