Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day 8: Will Squat for Food

We made it to the gym this morning!! WOOHOO. And I'm really proud of myself, because I typically over-do everything, but I didn't today. I did only what I had written down, and focused more on the quality of each exercise rather than quantity.




My favorite thing to do at the gym is box-jumps, but today they were only baby box-jumps because the bigger boxes were being used. These are really great at working your whole body, and incorporating cardio into a strength exercise. 
These pictures crack me up.

Now I will say I am a bit sore now- I am feeling deadlifts and lunges the most- but I rolled out my legs some more which helped. 

After the gym we went to run some errands, then went home, cooked some chicken, I tried to study, and then it was time for work. AND we just finished the last season of Bones on Netflix and I don't think I'll be able to go long without being able to watch the current season somehow. So many feels. 
Going to go back to the gym tomorrow, and then study, study, study before I have work, because finals are Wednesday! 
At least when I workout really well I can eat more food.









No comments:

Post a Comment