Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 17: Blonde at the Roots



My mommy had to come rescue me tonight. From myself, because I am a dork.

So I'm done with work, ready to go home. I'm just worn out and cold and wanting food. I get in my car, and start it, and my brother is with me, and I can't for the life of me figure out why the gear shift button wont press in like it's supposed to. Like it's stuck, so I can't go anywhere. Naturally I call my mother, because she can fix everything (and she's right around the corner). She comes to my rescue and gets in the driver's seat. Then she looks at me and goes, "Brake peddle, babe??" And I just kind of just slink away as she tells me to drive her car home.

Can you say "ditz"? I'm just glad that there's not always someone around to watch these things happen to me- only occasionally is there a witness. Ugh. I give up. At least I already showered today.

No comments:

Post a Comment