Thursday, December 10, 2015

Would You Like Fries With That?



My brain is fried.
This semester, I have never had three tests in one day. Today I did.
But now, I am done.
*Happy Dance*

Started the day off with a nice healthy breakfast to fuel my brain for my tests: eggs, and toast with peanut butter.
Finished finals, turned in a few textbooks, came home.
I wrapped the Christmas presents I've bought, and made some of the DIY ones that I'm giving out (no pictures, because some of the recipients may or may not read my posts...?? No clue).
Then went and got some groceries, plus extra baking stuff because tomorrow I'm making a ton of cookies to give our neighbors- I'll try and take some fun pictures. Is it weird that I love buying groceries and gas because it makes me feel grown up? I just love it.


I feel awkward because I know I'm done with school, but I'm not used to not having anything to do or study for...I feel like I have things to do. But I don't. I like it. ;)

Merry Christmas!!




No comments:

Post a Comment