Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Oh What Fun It Is To...Eat!

Gym two days in a row?? I think YES. I was only there for an hour, and did more upper body work today. Again, kept it simple and din't try and do everything while I was there, because I'd be even more sorry tomorrow. When I got home I took Poppy on a walk before I got all tight, and made a late breakfast (I had some cottage cheese and a protein drink before the gym) that included two eggs and some bell pepper, and a piece of toast with peanut butter.


It was the most gorgeous weather today! 
Poppy loves to say hello to the neighbor dogs:) 


And she's a total diva- she refuses to look at the camera. 

For lunch I had some chicken, rice, and green beans and for a snack at work I had a S'mores Quest Bar (I'm obsessed). Then just had a sweet potato when I got home. When I work out, I'm always more hungry than usual (which normally is all the time), so I feel like I'm constantly eating. You know how people will say "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"? FALSE. 

Tomorrow is my last day of school for the semester! 
I think I should probably study a bit.
Hoping to do some fun things (like baking cookies!) the next few days that will be more interesting than this ;)
Merry Christmas everyone!!
xoxoxoxo,
Katie

P.S I hate that it feels like I'm a day behind since I'm posting about yesterday each morning. So in case you haven't figured it out, this post is talking about Tuesday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment