Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 20

Again, a little late and a little uninspired. Christmas is almost here and I am quite excited. We went to church this morning, and then stayed home the rest of the day. I ate eight cookies. And I'm not making any more. But I had some chicken, rice, and a small sweet potato for dinner. I've almost finished reading my book, and all presents are wrapped and ready to be delivered to my friends <3

Am I the only one who feels that if you don't do your workout at the gym, and outside of your house, that it wasn't as legit or effective as actually being present at the gym? Like, if you workout, but you're not at the gym, did it really happen? Maybe it's just the motivation that comes from being at the gym.

Puppy is doing well, and I only have two days of work this week, so that'll be nice to have some time off.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment