Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 6: Shake it Off


You know when people will say that teasing someone is just showing affection? Well I tried to keep that in mind last night, because I just happened to have a complete spaz-moment.

After we got home from church- our church had out Christmas Eve service early so that people wouldn't have to work around their plans- we decided to have pizza for dinner.
Well, actually everyone else had pizza.
I was having soup because I have no self-control when it comes to portions.

So I put the soup in a bowl, and a good portion of it splashes onto the counter. Okay, no big deal, so that gets cleaned up. Stage one of Katie's-clumsiness. Then I go ahead and put a plate on top of the bowl to put in the microwave so it won't explode and make a mess.  And because I'm short, I'm reaching up to put the soup in the microwave, and MORE SOUP SPILLS ON THE FLOOR and all over the front of the oven.

I promise this never happens.  Mom had to finish making my soup, and then take it out of the microwave for me.

Let's just say that I got a bit of teasing for this one. It's probably good nobody else was a witness to this. Maybe it was due to a lack of blood- I donated blood today, and felt really good all day. It must be affecting my coordination. ;) Or it could have been my Biology final this morning.

Well, to quote my girl Taylor Swift, I just had to shake it off. Glad I can give everyone a good laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment