Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Day 15: This and That



Hellllo, everyone!

Well today wasn't crazy interesting, but better than yesterday. I went to the gym this morning with my friend Abby, and got a good workout in; I tried the pull-up machine for the first time, and it was awesome. Now that does not mean it was easy, but thankfully you can adjust the resistance level. I am determined to become strong enough to do several pull-ups by myself with no help!

After that I came home, and ate a real breakfast (before the gym I had a protein drink and a banana), did some reading and worked on my DIY Christmas presents. Then I had lunch, puttered around some more, and went to work. It was oddly slow for a Tuesday evening.

Tomorrow I am going to sleep-in (until 8, lol, because that's when my body wakes up), and just chill for a while. I don't think I'm going to work out, because I have the last several days, but I may walk the dog or something. I am going with my mom to meet with our investment advisor, to see about putting some of my money somewhere that will make more than 3cents interest every 4 months (or however it does that). Then I am going to turn in paperwork/begin volunteering at Boys and Girls club, because I need to log volunteer hours for my scholarship. And then we have church! Definitely the best part of the day.

I can't believe Christmas is next week!! I'm so excited. Now it just needs to snow ;)

Merry Christmas!
xoxoxo,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment