Monday, December 21, 2015

Day 21: Splish Splash

I woke up this morning and ate a bagel.
And then we decided that the dog needed a bath, which she got, but only after mom threw her back out and had to let me do it.
I met my friend Paige for lunch at Subway, then I came home and showered because I should be presentable since I have work.
In the shower I started washing my hair with conditioner because it was in the wrong spot, and I was so confused because it wasn't getting lathered up. I just thought my hair must have been dirtier than I thought and was doing that thing where it like soaks up the shampoo. Then I figured out what the deal was.
Tomorrow our friend's son is coming home for Christmas- he's in the Marines- and I am so excited for them. We know the anticipation of the wait, since my older brother was in the Marines. I can't wait.



Here's puppy. He would't stay still for the camera, but he did want kisses. How could I say no? 

No comments:

Post a Comment