Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Share the Love: Morgan

I want to begin some new posts that I am going to call Share the Love. In these posts I am going to write about one person that I either know well or simply encountered during a day that really touched my heart or made my day better. I hope to share the love, the sweet things, and the laughter that makes every day a little brighter, and encourage you all to look for the blessings people bring us instead of the annoyances.





I want to share with you all about my sweet friend Morgan. I met Morgan this school year in one of the classes we shared together. I could tell on the very first day of class that she was the nicest person in the room; she didn't have to say one word for me to see Jesus shining in her. <3

Morgan always has a smile on her face, and she is always laughing. She doesn't put others down, or complain about the hard things. Her joy is so contagious, and I can honestly say that I love just being near her, because she makes my day brighter. She honestly cares about what I'm going through and is always excited to hear about new things in my life. Her kind heart impacts her actions, and makes others want to live the same way.

Like every person, Morgan has things in her life that she struggles with. But those pieces of her never get her down; those aspects of her life only cause her to try harder to make other people feel better.

Morgan is a true gem, and light for God, and I'm so thankful to know her. She has a genuine servants heart, and is always an encouragement for others.

Morgan, I hope you know how loved you are, not just by me, and not just by your friends and family, but by our wonderful Lord; you are His daughter, and you are a treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment