Monday, July 20, 2015

Mental Rambling

To be totally honest, I feel like my life is super boring. I feel like I should have all these thing to write about... If you have any topics or ideas let me know!!

But anyway, I'm totally ready for fall. If it wasn't official before, it is now. Why is that? Well I just drank two cups of tea in a row even though its a thousand degrees outside. And I'm burning my fall candle. And I just really want to wear my warm jammies and snuggles up with blankets, and... yes. My Pinterest is transforming to FALL EVERYTHING before my very eyes. If you want you can follow me ;) @godgirl1  is my screen name, and because this is the Internet and I hope to someday have more than 12 people reading my posts, I'm not going to put my last name up for everyone to see and for bad guys to stalk me. Not that they would because I'm super boring. But I'm nice right? That counts for something.

I donated blood today, so that's cool. Got a free t-shirt and a couple baseball tickets. Oh, and I ran on the treadmill this morning. That went well... I've been alternating between yoga (I do the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown)and running, and as long as I'm eating healthy foods, and working out most days, it has worked at slimming and toning my little self. Which is fabulous because that is the goal.  Think it's easy enough to stick with, so hopefully I... will stick with it. Obviously.

My candle is working guys. My room smells fabulous.
I've been wearing sunscreen more often recently, because it's good to do. Even when I don't put it on my body I try and put it on my hands, because -I have a confession- I am paranoid about getting premature spotty, wrinkly old-hands. I have a feeling I am the only one, too. So, I may ask for more for Christmas. I have a weird love for sunscreen, even though up until now I almost never wore it.

Oh!! And you know how people who smoke get prominent wrinkles around their mouth from sucking death into their lungs through their cigarettes? Is it crazy weird that I'm kind of afraid that will happen from drinking my Camelbak ALL THE TIME? I mean, it's the same concept and like facial motions, but... I don't know. This is a legitimate concern...but I love my Camelbak more than many things so it won't stop me...unless I'm right. Maybe.
And in case you didn't know, I'm addicted to chocolate and need to ban it from my life completely because I have no self-control when it comes to chocolate and it is going to make me obese.

So, if you read up to this point, thank you, because these are the things that go through my mind but that I don't think most people care to know. Congrats.

xoxoxo,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. You're such a weirdo!! But you're my weirdo!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me take a peek inside your mind. It made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete