Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Funday

Made it back to the gym this morning- thank goodness- and focused primarily on legs, because I am able to focus more on my arms at home during off-days. Got in almost everything I wanted to do in an hour then had to pick up my brother from Cross Country practice.

 

All of my names/labels may not make sense because I tend to make up my own. But feel accomplished and fit, and thankful that I'm healthy. 

After a shower and lunch, mom and I did a couple errands- OH! Okay. There is a very attractive new guy at SAM's club. But I have dibs so don't even think about it. ;) Jk, but seriously. He made the whole trip much more pleasant. 





Poppy and I (and Perry the Platypus) spent a few minutes outside reading while mom planted some Hydrangeas. It's a beautiful day out, and if I'm honest I spend too much time inside. I just started reading Sarah Dessen's new book Saint Anything. I love all of her books and am excited for this one. 

There's something about working out early in the morning that makes me starving all day... *the struggle*



Got to enjoy our new grill this beautiful evening by cooking turkey burgers. And we have a new addition to our family, Pierpont (anyone know that name? ;) ). He is feeling very patriotic. 

I'm going to go eat and read through my new Teen Vogue, because I'm still starving and duh I have my new Teen Vogue. 
Have a great night:)
xoxo,
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment