Monday, May 11, 2015

Starting Strong

Today was my first free day since I officially finished school! Yaaaaay :) Let me tell you, the freedom of not *having* to do anything is just so wonderful. But, not to worry because I did actually do things today! I love getting to just see what the day has for me. And I plan on being relaxed-productive throughout my summer so it's gonna be awesome.

First: Woke up early to go to the gym with my mom. This happened because we had to get my brother to school anyway, and always figure we might as well make the most of the trip. I will say it was pretty great; I felt more productive than usual, and I am crediting this to the fact that I wrote down what I wanted to actually get through during my workout, instead of just winging it. Also, I haven't gotten to go to the gym since probably Spring Break, and it was nice to get back in the groove. I will, WILL, make this a regular occurrence. It's so much easier when I get to go with my mama, because seriously, how hard is it to get up and go by yourself.

    

Amusing attempts to take a selfie^ once I was almost finished working-out, lol. But my eyebrows look great, wouldn't you say? The middle picture is all I got done, with reps and sets. I'll probably be a bit sore tomorrow, but I can't tell yet because at this point I still feel fine. 

We then proceeded to go to Sam's Club- surprise, surprise. This is nothing new. After that, we went home where we had a yummy mid-morning-lunch-thing. Then I vacuumed the house because I was supposed to do that Saturday but was busy doing things out-and-about. Got the backyard mowed, and then showered, had lunch...I spent like an hour and a half on Youtube when I could have been taking a nap, but whatevs (will probably get back on again). Watched some t.v. and ate more food because my body is crazy and that's all I have to say.

At this point, I still need to have dinner, and will probably scroll Pinterest and maybe journal a bit. Should finish my library book because it was actually due yesterday...

I hope to do more quick, daily posts like this one, updating about my days and routines, and just talk about how life's going. I also need suggestions for future post ideas. Lemme know what you think.

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment