Saturday, April 25, 2015

Yard Sale Adventures


I have been raised on yard-saling my entire life. And this experience has taught me how to get the best deals and bang-for-my-buck. I don't purchase many items from stores directly, because I am always able to stock up on all I need (and many things I don't 'need') from yard sales. 

I love all the treasures I can find when I'm exploring with my mom- she's taught me everything I know about deals and bargaining. And I've learned that I can almost always find what I'm looking for if I am just patient enough to wait for it. 

Today was our second excursion of the yard sale season. I found a few treasures that I can finally cross-off my list of 'look-fors'. 


Excuse the dirty hat-hair in these pics, but I was wearing a hat for a reason. ;)



First thing, baseball hats! Was only looking to get one, but found two. $1 for both of them, and they were brand new from a guy who had three boxes full. 



This top looks awkward with a white cami but it looked the best of what I had. It's Lauren Conrad, and was $1, brand new. 




Both of these sweaters are Banana Republic and fit like a glove. Like brand new. $5 for both of them. 

This sweater is super soft and comfy, and will go with everything. Thrown in free with the shirts you'll see next. 
I got five MSU shirts for $5, all like new. I was looking for some of these since I'll be going there next year, and totally scored with these, and not having to pay full-price. I should be set for a long time. 



So anyway, I'm tickled. It was a beautiful day, and I'm thankful for adventures like these with my mom. I still have several things I want to find, but this was my first score of the season. There's always more out there, and it's exciting to find American Eagle jeans or Hollister  bathing suit for 50 cents. 

Talk soon with more:))

No comments:

Post a Comment