Monday, January 12, 2015

Make-Up Favorites

So, I'm not what you'd call a make-up guru, but I do know what works for me. I only get fancy for special occasions, but the products I use everyday have definitely made me a faithful user for those brands.

Here are some of my favorites when it comes to beauty products:
~Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
 
This mascara does an amazing job of making your lashes look long and full at the same time. I've been using it for more than four years and it's great. It rarely clumps. You can find it at Target or Walmart for about $8. 

~Lip Crayon
Reveling Colorburst Matte Balm in the color Sultry is fantastic. It's new to me, bringing a different look without going far out of my comfort zone. It really is a matte balm, giving the look of lipstick without the 'sticky-ness'. I apply it once in the morning before school and the color only barely fades through the day. The bottoms twists to bring up the stick as you use it.

~Foundation
The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is so true to its name. This foundation is the only one I've tried so far that really does keep the shine away all day. I use the Soft Beige color, which is just a smidge dark now, though perfect in summer. The only reason I know that is because if you don't rub the foundation in well it does streak. But a little goes a long way!! It's thicker than most, so it spreads well.

~Eyeliner and Shadow
 
L'oreal Liquid Eyeliner (with a brush tip, not felt tip) is great. I'm not eyeliner savvy, but this goes on very easily and isn't splotchy like many others. It also comes off easily for those mornings when it may get all over your face ;) . I also love love love Maybelline's Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze. This little container lasts forever, and the color is subtle but beautiful. I apply it with a shadow brush. 

~Eyebrow Pencil
This is the Maybelline's Define-A-Brow pencil in Light Brown. All you do is fill in the needed areas on your brows and comb them (if you want to) with the handy little brush. This shade is perfect for my dark eyebrows because it blends in and looks natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment